The company Management and administration is one of the most misprized part. The German authority is strictly taking care, that each company is providing on a monthly base accounting reports. The companies are obliged to provide the accounting
reports the month of signing the company establishment contracts at the notary.
For running a proper business in Germany each company has to consider the Following:
- preparation of books and accounts
- Ensure that source documents such as receipts are issued properly
- Payment vouchers etc. are used in preparing the financial statements
- Individual tax relief and capital allowances are computed
- Monthly financial statement
- Prepare VAT returns
- Computing and recognizing Input VAT and Output VAT
TRP Advocates will take that the relation between your company and the authority will be settled, without penalty payments and other queries.